10 Poker Tips
1) Fold Often: This is a very important strategy. In the long haul, playing more hands means losing more money. At a full table you should average around 13-20% pre-flop hands. Some winning players can go even lower. Ideally, at short-handed tables you should average about 18%-24% pre-flop hands. Folding marginal hands is the ticket to success.
2) Table Selection: Search out the players you want to play against. It does not make sense to tangle with the
pros. Find tables with players seeing a very high percentage of hands and who look like they make many mistakes. Find the easy money!
3) Do Not Tilt: If you are tired, if you are just having a bad day, or if you continue to get sucked out, it is important to stay disciplined and stick to your system. Tilting is why many poker players cannot be successful in poker. Stay focused!
4) Study: It is important to study and evaluate your play. The increasing skill level continues to improve. If you stop studying now, then you will be left behind. Great players always look for new strategies.
5) Play Aggressive: Play tight, but when you are involved in a hand, come out guns of blazing and set the tone. Make sure you choose your spots wisely and master controlling the pot. Players on draws make sure you give them incorrect price and make them pay for their mistakes. Smart aggressive poker is the only way.
6) Position: Last is best. Position allows you to take control over the hand. You get to observe everyone in front of you which allows you to gain information. It gives you opportunities to steal the blinds, lets you see a free card, and gives you the choice to take a stab at the pot. Be smart and use your position to your advantages.
7) Protect Your Money: Too many players find themselves involved in mediocre hands. They feel invested too far and do not want to fold. Avoid these situations and playing smart will benefit your bankroll.
8)Get Rakeback: Rakeback is very important no matter how you slice it. If you are a break even player, then it makes you a profitable player. If you are a
successful player, then it is a extra bonus. Make sure you get your rakeback!
9) Bonus: Bonus and reloads are incentives to play at poker sites. Sometimes with certain opponents and rake the game is difficult to beat. Take the free
10) Have Fun: Poker is a very difficult and stressful lifestyle. Use the previous tips, but play with money you can afford, play as a hobby, and play for fun.
Bonus: 100% up to $600
CarbonPoker’s VIP Rewards are the best in the business
Daily VIP Cashback Rebates
Exchange Points for Cash
Free Tournament Entry With VIP Points
TOURNEY KING $20,000 in Prizes!
Bad Beat Jackpot
Bonus: 200%p to $1000
Redeem gold cards for cash
FPP races Top Frequent Player Point earners win cash prizes
$60,000 Gold Club Tournament Series!
Bonus of 150% on your first deposit up to $750: Bonus Code: LOCK150
Freeroll you way to greatness. Lock Poker offers 9x $50 freeroll everyday.
SnG Leaderboard- Top 25 on the leaderboard will take home cash.
Royal Flush Promotions
$100,000 Guarantee Tournament
Initial Deposit Bonus
Earn a 100% bonus on deposits up to €600! Bonus code: None Req
Bad Beat Jackpots
Win even when you lose. It can be your lucky day!
Bloody Sunday Guaranted Tournaments
€10,000 minimum Guaranteed Tournaments
Play against the sportsbook players
No Cap for the rake withheld at tables
Bonus: 100% up to $600
Faster Cash outs
First time depositors will also gain access to the daily $500 first depositors Tournament
The MEGA Million Details:
•Win over $25 000 in cash!
•Over $1 000 000 in cash prizes to be won!
•Over 12 500 cash prizes to be awarded!
•Prizes are paid in real time to your account
Bonus: 150% up to $750
New Depositor’s Freerolls
Super VIP Freeroll